• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC SR-25 PC vs WC-10 Recon Tactical, 16" .308

KAC SR-25 PC or WC-10 Recon Tactical

• Total voters

THCJOHN

Private
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2019
Hello, does anyone know the technical differences from Knight's 16" PC .308 to Wilson's 16" recon tactical. I am trying to decide on a complete upper for my next "AR".

Knight's lists their barrel as Mid-weight Contour,
5R Cut. They do not mention what their Mid-weight material actually is.

Wilson openly states their barrels are 416R button rifled stainless, also "mid-weight"

Wilson makes no claims to effective range of their 16" .308, Knight's claims 1000m on all PC models.

I want to know what your actually getting from Knight's for twice the price as Wilson.

You are not going to see a significant accuracy difference between the two, but I would not be surprised if the Wilson has a slight edge in the accuracy department.

Where you are going to see the difference is going to be in regards to reliability and durability. They have a pretty bomb proof gas system, and really good BCG. That's not to say that the wilson is going to be unreliable and or fragile, only that KAC builds rifles that at their core have to pass reliability testing for DoD acceptance, where as many other companies do not.

Are the KAC guns worth the premium? Maybe, maybe not, I like mine, but am not sure that it is worth a couple thousand dollars better than my MWS.

Both were serve you well, at this point, I would probably buy which one you can find in stock

Reactions: Eli17L