• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms KAC SR-25 PR M-LOK 7.62, $5800

oniak

Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Oregon
SOLD to Evolution 9

Note: I will only sell to established members with 100% positive feedback for multiple previous transactions.

This is a new unfired, unmodified, Knights Armament SR-25 PR M-LOK. I purchased this new several months ago from Small Arms Sales. Includes everything that it came with from Knights: 20-round KAC mag, lock, rail section, QR code for the digital manual (these don’t ship with a hard copy manual anymore). No test target. The sr-25 uppers and rifles I have purchased in the last several years have not come with a test target. Case is the plain black generic plastic one the Knights uses sometimes. It does not have the KAC logo on it. The rifle has been stored in a climate controlled safe. You would be buying directly from my FFL. So you would actually pay my FFL and they will ship to your FFL (I have done this with all of the firearms sales I do on this site. It works well to protect myself and the buyer). Payment would be via credit card directly to the shop. I’ve worked closely with this FFL for almost 8 years, they are an actual brick and mortar shop. I can usually only make it to the shop Fri, Sat, and Sun. So please keep that in mind while waiting for the shop to have received the firearm. Again, payment would not be made to me. Payment will be made directly to my FFL after they have the firearm in their possession and you have connected with them on the phone. They can accept credit card over the phone. Not interested in any trades. Any questions, just ask. I have sold many high end rifles and scopes on this site, see my feedback. My FFL and I both reserve the right to call off the transaction if we see any red flags at any point before payment is made. Firearm will be shipped with full insurance. Any questions, just ask. Thanks for looking. $5800 shipped.

EBCD5CFC-7D0F-401D-A017-A3E8DD33ED26.jpeg
56C197FE-CDD3-478E-8AF7-BF64966A7BE1.jpeg

Last edited: