• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos KAC SR-25

Re: KAC SR-25

Most of the parts were bought from members of SH....

Before I buy anything, I always run it through SH...

This place rocks...

Santa dropped my gift down the wrong chimney lol.

Very nice indeed sir.

Thanks to all my Brothers in Arms.....

The GG&G bi-pod is super nice. It is extremely stable. You know how we roll Sebben...

fuzzytek, the CAA grips are awesome... Very tight and feel so good...

USO optics, Spuhr mount and a Larue riser, thats how I pimped her LOL

shooterman017 the Karsten was tricky. I had to drill the holes as close as possible to the tube well in the A2 without interfering or punching the tube... The charging handle pulls back without hitting the Karsten but I do need a bigger latch...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: whodie63</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good looking gun ..... what kind of scope rings are you useing? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrivera</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spuhr mount and a Larue riser, thats how I pimped her LOL </div></div>

@ whodie63

Like Chiller said it's a Spuhr mount and a Larue 5/8 riser... Needed the riser because the objective hit the top rail...

Sr15match....and you know it.....

No more children, just firearms... RavenCpe... Lol

Can I get a WAWAAA