• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision KAC UNS LR A2 with L3 high FOM WP, Xmas bonus added

Hootiewho

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 12, 2006
SC
Please contact me at mclmminsc at gmail dot com for fastest reply

I have a KAC UNS LR A2 with L3 high FOM WP tube for sale. It has been used coyote hunting, but babied during use and only turned on just prior to shots. Has not been fired on anything heavier than a Accuracy International AXMC in 6.5CM. Most of the rounds fired were 6mmCM. Never been out in the rain or snow. It is a wonderful optic with an incredible WP tube. I have many videos made through it, and even though the footage is good, it doesn't do the tube justice. I am asking $10,000 shipped/insured. The only trade I am interested in would be a like new L3 LWTS LR or possibly a ECOTI with PVS31 mount/package. It was purchased new through TNVC and I should still have the box/sales ticket.

*****I have an Atilla 200 that I bought here a couple years ago, that showed up with the illuminator windage (when top mounted) adjustment screw not holding zero. Whatever holds that axis in place is not functional. What I found was if pressure was applied to that screw head the illuminator lines up perfectly. I made a little plastic cap and used zip ties to hold that pressure on the adjustment screw. The videos made below were made using this actual unit. Otherwise, the unit is completely functional. I have a MAWL DA that is taking the Atilla's role now. I don't really feel right selling the unit with the issue stated, so I will let it go with the KAC UNS LR A2 at no extra cost. Pics below.
IMG_0937.JPG
IMG_0938.JPG
IMG_0939.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: cschastain2