• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback KadenB77 ?????

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anyone get their stuff ?

Who has his phone number ? I seent it before in one of the threads

I paid him on 9/3. Still just label created… 18 days!!!

Any update on this? Anyone have contact info? Bought a few things to be packaged together and still no movement on the package. From sept 3rd

I bought an FX120i scale and Area 419 Zero Press from him and received them in great condition and working order. Shipping took a while, with one sitting in Label Created status for 8 days from payment and the other 12 days. Comms were good and he messaged me back every time.

I can confirm the email address listed above by deersniper is correct.

I received my stuff, but it was missing one thing. Reached out to him and it seems like he's gonna take care of it. I'm confident he's not a scammer. Just slow on communication and shipping. Why is he banned? I haven't heard of anyone not getting their stuff.

Reactions: deersniper
    I sent him an email, we will see if that gets anywhere.he’s sold a pile of high ticket item, can’t imagine I would be the scam of his choosing over $135

Right. I got a mpa chassis, bix n andy trigger and vortex venom from him. Got the MPA and the trigger, but the venom wasn't included. Pretty sure he wouldn't have sent anything if he was scamming me. Either that or he's the worst scammer ever. I believe he's sending me the scope now

Bought a bullet puller and collets, paid September 4th. I have a tracking number from the 10th but no tracking events just “label created”. Haven’t received anything. Tried email and text both with no response. I understand slow…but a month to ship? Damn

Received my tracking via UPS on 9/5, but haven’t received the tumbler yet. UPS reads label created

I did receive my tumbler. Never had anything take that long, but it did arrive

Reactions: BurtG
    Still nothing, been months and won’t answer my emails now. Does anyone have a cell number or anything?

New number

+1 (435) 625-5324

If you don’t get satisfaction pm me