• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FJBPrecision

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2011
USA
So due to some recent events in my life I need to let this go. Awesome optic that’s never been mounted. Looking for a quick sale

$sold

FF5B9BF6-FA9F-4946-965A-80B72A667A8D.jpegD2F78DCF-C28E-4B54-96E1-D72B4A58B2F5.jpeg43E5C6B5-C142-432F-91FC-ACB22AAA6963.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcam
so put 2575 in an envelope addressed to ksanoski and a scope shows up at my door?

Lol PayPal is the easiest, certified check or USPS MO works too

if this is your first transaction you need to PM me and I’ll explain it

sent u a message w my number. this is my first transaction. im guessing there's a way to verify ur legit on here. ill talk to a friend on the best way to verify. if u r good to go ill take it

Im not sure where the feedbacks at. It used to show up by my username.
Don’t worry I’m as legit as they come I’ve bought and sold a ton of things on here.

names Ken Sanoski

sent u a message w my number. this is my first transaction. im guessing there's a way to verify ur legit on here. ill talk to a friend on the best way to verify. if u r good to go ill take it

I responded I’m out with family and friends I can call tomorrow or possibly tonight depending on when I get home

I tried messaging you about wanting to buy this as soon as it went to $2575, but I don't think my message went through. Just sent you another message!