• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kahles 624i CCW, LSW, SKMR3

DedicatedShooter

Air Winger
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 1, 2010
NoVA
For Sale:

Kahles 624i with LSW, CCW, and SKMR3. No issues with it at all, was planning another build but decided against it and don't have a use for this scope now.

$1900 OBO Shipped. ** SOLD AT ASKING PRICE **

Only trades considered would be a Glock 17 or similar 9mm full-size pistol with RMR/dot + cash

0FC97691-D348-47CA-8611-55A8CE2D3229.jpeg
7BFF9152-6461-429B-A6E0-82CB181E357C.jpeg
ED60CA73-F35F-4D1A-BE77-737FB1BCB17E.jpeg
D3BAF9A2-E5AB-40DF-9DD0-9B751998EB6E.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a glock 17 with rmr1 And cash. Let me know if you are interested. New here so I am uncertain of best method to contact. Shoot me a number and I’ll reach out.

I have a glock 17 with rmr1 And cash. Let me know if you are interested. New here so I am uncertain of best method to contact. Shoot me a number and I’ll reach out.

Will do, however I will be approaching this with a good amount of skepticism just based on you being a new member. I am sure you understand given the amount of scammers that are on here these days. I'll be in touch via PM.

Will do, however I will be approaching this with a good amount of skepticism just based on you being a new member. I am sure you understand given the amount of scammers that are on here these days. I'll be in touch via PM.
All good I understand the skepticism with me being new. If I can figure out how to PM I’ll send you my #. Operating off the phone and I need cheaters just to see the options.

Reactions: DedicatedShooter
Hello,
I am very interested in the scope, will you ship it to France?
I pay the extra for shipping through USPS International.
I pay with PayPal F/F
Regards
Jean