• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Kahles Abshen 4 D-DOT (3.5-10)

RATSACK

Private
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2011
Australia
Hi just wondering if any members on the hide have used this scope at all, and could give me some feed feedback on its pros&cons.
Thanks in Advance

Re: Kahles Abshen 4 D-DOT (3.5-10)

Viper,

I have one of these and if you would like, I can attempt some through the scope photos, at different distances or something along that line if it helps.

Any questions, we can help with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahles USA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Viper,

I have one of these and if you would like, I can attempt some through the scope photos, at different distances or something along that line if it helps.

Regards,
</div></div>

I'd like to see them and I am sure others would also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kahles USA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Viper,

Any questions, we can help with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
</div></div>

Kahles,
I would like to see any through scope photos and details that you have please.
These are supposed to be very good scopes and I just want as much info as I can get on them.

Viper,

Here are a couple of the photos. My camera used was a so so digital, will post some high res later. My apologies for the chunk of debris at the 5 O Clock position. Camera bouncing around in the back of the jeep for a week, lodged some dirt in the lens.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Reticle at 3 power, range UNK,( at least 1K)

Reticle at 6 Power with illumination

I will attempt some Low Light shots later tonight weather permitting. Let me know if you would like different shots etc.

Regards,
KHAYBES