• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles K318i Left Side Windage and new reticles for 2019

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    We have some new Kahles K318i SKMR3 Left Side Windage ($3,199.00) in stock!
    Give us a call at 916-670-1103 to pre-order.
    The new K318i options are below:
    Kahles K318i 3.5-18x50 CCW SKMR3 w-left
    Kahles K318i 3.5-18x50 CCW MSR w-left
    Kahles K318i 3.5-18x50 CCW MOAK w-left
    Kahles K318i 3.5-18x50 CCW MOAK w-right

If anyone is looking for any Swaro or Kahles please give us a call at 916-670-1103 :)

Last edited:
    Nice, that should make some people happy. And maybe make some people mad that already bought rhw, as seen above lol.

These are the best Ultra Short scopes in regard to optical/mechanical performance and reticle offering on the market right now IMO, they are just fantastically built scopes

LR_AR-6.5_Build_068.jpg

Reactions: CSTactical
    So the 4000 series will be a tight fit but it does not cause any binding in the erector system, it was thoroughly tested so we can sell you one with confidence :)
    This is good news, thanks! Please PM the price of the Kahles and the SB(y) (phone is really complicated sorry)

These are the best Ultra Short scopes in regard to optical/mechanical performance and reticle offering on the market right now IMO, they are just fantastically built scopes

View attachment 7033679

How does it compare with the Mark 5hd?
    I really like the look of the new Kahles scopes, they look extremely sexy, but they are expensive and specs show less FOV the k624i and the Mark 5hd models.

I really like the look of the new Kahles scopes, they look extremely sexy, but they are expensive and specs show less FOV the k624i and the Mark 5hd models.

I have sold both of mine to fund projects but I can tell you that it thoroughly blows the Mk5 out of the water. It’s a joy to look through, and I think about replacing mine every single day.

I agree with Mammoth, the K318i is clearly the better scope optically over the Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44. That being said, I absolutely loved the turrets on my Mark 5, but it would seem others have had issues with alignment and mushyness where mine was very succinct and lined up perfectly. I did side by sides from daylight to low light with the K318i, the Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44, the Tract Toric 4-20x50 and the Schmidt Ultra Short 3-20x50 and the Kahles came out on top of every optical test I could throw at it, to my eyes at least. Favorite turrets was the Mark 5 with the Kahles coming a close second. The Schmidt and the Kahles were very close optically but the Kahles had a slight edge at higher magnification, I kept the Kahles because I liked the reticle more but I have a new Schmidt 3-20 Ultra Short on order with MSR2 reticle and hope to compare those two to see if my previous 3-20 had more aberration than it should have because I know a lot of 3-20 owners swear by them.

Depending on what you mount it to, the Spuhr SP-4601: 34mm Picatinny Mount 6MIL/20.6MOA - 1.181"
    If I did my math right, the Spuhr is barely a millimeter longer than the front tube of the K318i...maybe just a little too tight, isn't it?
    And if not a Spuhr, what else?

If I did my math right, the Spuhr is barely a millimeter longer than the front tube of the K318i...maybe just a little too tight, isn't it?
    ARC M10 QD-L should work, ARC's are my favorite mounts but there are many great ones out there

Reactions: LastShot300

My quote from above:

So the 4000 series will be a tight fit but it does not cause any binding in the erector system, it was thoroughly tested so we can sell you one with confidence :)

Reactions: LastShot300