• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles KT418TT

escopeta

Minuteman
Apr 22, 2007
Alamo, Texas
Anyone have experience using one of the Kahles KT418TT scopes and how do they stack up against the competition?
I bought one over a year ago and use it on my Tango 51 and it is great. See they have better reticle selection now as mine is a plex. Also see they have a 6-24 version, but street prices on these are more than $500 more than I paid. Prices them above Nightforce.

Re: Kahles KT418TT

How's the scope working for you?
Do you have enough elevation to perfom what you'd like to?
Have you compared it to other similarly price optics?

Yes, more than enough for FGMM 168grn .308 loads to way beyond 600yds for my Tango 51.In my view, optically, equal to the best S&B PMII. Tried both and don't like PMll for my use as too big and heavy.

Looks like all but the 312 are SFP and 1/8 MOA. I would think the 1/8 moa is why they are not to popular.
?????

Trying to pick up a smaller Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 to try out on the Tango or my AR. Would like to see how they compare, as everyone seems to like the NF scopes, but I never tried one out.

A friend of mine has one (without Target turrets as he uses it for hunting mostly) and is currently in repair in Austria (sidefocus busted couldn't focus anymore). They are excellent in low light and as such on par with all the other brands (I believe Kahles is owned by Swarovski now - for a few years) and customer service is top notch. Dunno about the prices and turn around times (if you'd need a repair) in US but here in Europe they are very competitively priced and a very good alternative to usually more expensive Zeiss or Swarovski (the two gods of hunters here).