• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles Warranty?

Rate_of_Twist

Rate Of Twist
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
www.rateoftwist.com
I can't seem to find it anywhere written specifically like other brands, what is the warranty with Kahles products, specifically the 624i?

Sorry for the dumb question.

Yes sir! Are you shopping around or do you have a problem with your 624i? I’ve got one and would be interested to know what you’re experience is if your sending it in.

Yes sir! Are you shopping around or do you have a problem with your 624i? I’ve got one and would be interested to know what you’re experience is if your sending it in.

No, shopping and I'm still in the sticker shock phase for what I really want and trying to make sure I cross my T and dot my I in researching

There is a confusing statement in that warranty that some take to mean Kahles will only warranty for the original owner. After reading I can see how people will get that. I can tell for for certain this is not the case - I have sent in a second hand gen 1 that they repaired for no cost several years ago. I have also spoken with them, and if the scope was sold originally by an authorized US dealer the scope is warrantied despite changing hands.
Swarovski is now handling their warranties, and if you have had any dealings with Swarovski you know how outstanding their CS is!

I just sent that scope in for service. My experience has been good so far. Set up Service Request online and received service number and shipping instructions. Shipped to them and waited. I called when the online portal had not updated when I knew my package had arrived. They confirmed receipt and then 4 days later they informed me work falls under warranty and 6 to 8 weeks for turn around. I am second owner of this scope and the issue is dark spots on internal lens. They are making it right.

Reactions: Rate_of_Twist
The technical reply is:
Same as Swarovski limited lifetime
10 years on electronics
However, they are known for going above and beyond the letter of the warranty.
If we can assist you, with a purchase, or a repair issue whether you purchased from us or not, it is our pleasure as a long time supporting vendor here.