• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Kahles ZF 84

litninbird

Private
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2010
I am looking for a .308 168gr cam for my Kahles ZF 84. Would anyone know where i can find one? I have contacted the Kahles repair center but they dont seem to be able to help me.

Re: Kahles ZF 84

if you contact Kahles in Austria you can send the scope back to them and they can refit the new cam.

What cam do you have?

I have a ZF84 and i think it has the 168 cam as i can load 175gr matchKings to suit the trajectory.

Also is yours 1" or 26mm?

I know they call it a "cam", but it's not really a cam. It is just a cap that has detents and marks set for the various distances (100-800 meters standard). The "cams" that came with the ZF-84s used to be set for Federal .308 168gr. loads. Are they different now?

they were available for military ball ammo, 168gr RWS match and 190gr RWS match so you could have any of the three caps but you can hand load to make the balistic turret work remember they are also in meters not yards, but a lower velocity willmake that work

Contact the Kahles importer, if they can't help you contact
Kahles in Austria, they will help you.
I've got the ZF 95, are there any differences between the two??
If not, this might help in some way.
These are the cap numbers and what they are calibrated for if you need to order them.

#335-1713 Hirtenberger Match (100-700) 2625 fps
#335-2177 Hirtenberger Match (100-1000) 2680 fps

Regards, Albert