• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kamala Being........ Kamala

shopping

I think I found Kamala's sister.

Well shit... I was hoping a seagull was involved...

Sirhr

Wait... so she sucked her way to the top.

And... is an animatronic robot.

Are you saying that the day of realistic full-function sex dolls is finally here? Can I order one that is less... swarthy? Maybe a size 4 Swedish Bikini Team?

Sirhr
Unfortunately she’s more of a airhead than most females. So due to her empty ass skull, every time she gave head.. she absorbed a new personality from the dude’s jizz. And due to giving 1000’s of bj’s, she now has 1000’s of different dudes’ jizz-offspring-personalities all fighting for control. Leading to the bitch not having a single original thought, ever. And the thoughts she does have are so fucked and mixed up…well, you end up with what we are seeing today.

Reactions: Maggot
Unfortunately she’s more of a airhead than most females. So due to her empty ass skull, every time she gave head.. she absorbed a new personality from the dude’s jizz. And due to giving 1000’s of bj’s, she now has 1000’s of different dudes’ jizz-offspring-personalities all fighting for control. Leading to the bitch not having a single original thought, ever. And the thoughts she does have are so fucked and mixed up…well, you end up with what we are seeing today.
You’ve been drinkin’ tonite, haven’t ya, boy?

Sirhr

Wait... so she sucked her way to the top.

And... is an animatronic robot.

Are you saying that the day of realistic full-function sex dolls is finally here? Can I order one that is less... swarthy? Maybe a size 4 Swedish Bikini Team?

Sirhr
She can suck a ball right out of the sack through the Johnson so I would stay away from her if your planning on having children.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
1661564823485.gif

Yeah, she’s fucking retarded. I get it

The more I read that the more stupid I became, so I just stopped before the more stupid I became or knew I could become.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
And the left all said Sarah Palin was stupid. Sarah Palin is a genius compared to this poor soul.
Palin's only 'fault' was being conservative, and, thus, had to be destroyed. Sound familiar?

Reactions: canman
This is, in reality, a high water mark for vice president onnernees in terms of clarity, brevity and stupidity. We should applaud it for its honesty and the minimal amount of word salad-itis that it carries while telling us exactly how stupid and dangerous that bitch is.

It's much like George telling Lennie that they're going to raise rabbits despite the fact that Lennie keeps twisting their heads off because of careless stupidity. It's a deliberate admission that the lessons of the past will have no place in guiding or tempering the actions of the future. That's pretty much the least wise thing ever said. It's funny that it's the most wise sounding thing she has in her repertoire despite being one of the most insane things she's ever said.

Palin's only 'fault' was being conservative, and, thus, had to be destroyed. Sound familiar?
Nope...Palin is also an utter idiot. You know...you can be conservative and still not have the brains of a jellyfish. haha

Reactions: The D
Nope...Palin is also an utter idiot. You know...you can be conservative and still not have the brains of a jellyfish. haha
So, she and her entire family were relentlessly insulted and attacked by democrats and msm because she was intellectually inept? Why bother if she's that insignificant? She was the only reason McStain got half the votes that he did. No, like Trump, they were deathly afraid of her and her conservative values.

Why bother if she's that insignificant?
hehehe....insignificant? She was the GOP candidate for VP with a Presidential candidate who was a senior at that point (but much younger than Biden the drooling idiot)

IMO, she was the main reason McCain lost. The idiot campaign manager who put her up to be VP should never be allowed to influence any further GOP campaigns.

Hey, you like her?...vote for her.

I think she's an imbecile and would never vote for her (well, I would if she ran against Hilldabeast, Harris, and well...yeah, a number of others libtards who will also never win the WH).

We each have our own vote and should do with it what we feel is fitting.

Interesting that your reasoning includes name-calling. That;s usually the liberal strategy.

Interesting that your reasoning includes name-calling. That;s usually the liberal strategy.
You mean imbecile? That’s not name calling in her case. It’s an accurate description of her intelligence….or lack thereof.

I find it odd that people will find themselves playing some particular game and then refuse to play by that game's rules because it offends their delicate sensibilities. If you find yourself playing mutually chess do you play by checkers rules instead because you like those better? Also, it's a tactic, not a strategy. There's more different about those two things than the spelling.

Reactions: kmckinnon
She's not a robot, she's just so stupid that she can only memorize just a few key notes and this must be one that she really likes the most. Kinda like a comedian always using the same joke, because it gets laughs every time they use it.

Speaking of jokes............

Disappointed! Came on here thinking she was sucking. Somebodies cock!

hehehe....insignificant? She was the GOP candidate for VP with a Presidential candidate who was a senior at that point (but much younger than Biden the drooling idiot)

IMO, she was the main reason McCain lost. The idiot campaign manager who put her up to be VP should never be allowed to influence any further GOP campaigns.

Hey, you like her?...vote for her.

I think she's an imbecile and would never vote for her (well, I would if she ran against Hilldabeast, Harris, and well...yeah, a number of others libtards who will also never win the WH).

We each have our own vote and should do with it what we feel is fitting.
IMHO. McStain lost votes because HE was a pussy, not because she has one. He, being far from honorable himself, attempted the long abandoned strategy of honor during warfare and would not go on the offense against the Kenyan.
IMHO, they are all imbeciles. I'd truly like to see a deep cleaning of the ruling class.

IMHO. McStain lost votes because HE was a pussy, not because she has one. He, being far from honorable himself, attempted the long abandoned strategy of honor during warfare and would not go on the offense against the Kenyan.
IMHO, they are all imbeciles. I'd truly like to see a deep cleaning of the ruling class.
That sonofawhore McStain didn't want to win against Obama, had no intention of winning and wasn't supposed to win any more than the Washington Generals were supposed to win against the Globetrotters.

I find it odd that people will find themselves playing some particular game and then refuse to play by that game's rules because it offends their delicate sensibilities. If you find yourself playing mutually chess do you play by checkers rules instead because you like those better? Also, it's a tactic, not a strategy. There's more different about those two things than the spelling.
It's not a game. It's not 'mutually chess', whatever that is. It could be argued that calling someone an imbecile, and not considering it name-calling is..imbecilic. That's just an undocumented, unqualified opinion. It's not name-calling. Parse away.

Last edited:
Cumala announces the new space program will benefit both mankind and womankind.

Dan Quale once said in Latin American countries people speak Latin and he never lived that down.

Every time this whore opens her money maker she says equally retarded shit and hardly anyone notices. Stupid is the new normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: billt
Her approval rating keeps dropping(somehow) so maybe nobody notices because nobody pays any attention to her. Hopefully everyone will stop paying attention to dc as a whole and make them completely irrelevant

For those that remember the speak volumes and say nothing talents of Loretta Lynch, can you imagine the word salad if she and Kamala held a debate on anything.

For any that don't remember Ms. Lynch's gobblety gook speaking style, rest assured that Kammy Poo comes by hers honestly. Either by training, emulation or similar lack of thought patterns.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Between Lynch, Cumala, and that fucking idiot Jean Pierre, or whatever the fuck her name is, (I call her Mop Top), they've got the market cornered on stupid.

Between Lynch, Cumala, and that fucking idiot Jean Pierre, or whatever the fuck her name is, (I call her Mop Top), they've got the market cornered on stupid.
Lol, most definitely not cornered. There’s plenty more stupid shit in that town

For those that remember the speak volumes and say nothing talents of Loretta Lynch, can you imagine the word salad if she and Kamala held a debate on anything.

For any that don't remember Ms. Lynch's gobblety gook speaking style, rest assured that Kammy Poo comes by hers honestly. Either by training, emulation or similar lack of thought patterns.

Thank you,
MrSmith
My grandmother, a well read, spoken southerner, chuckled one time how 'they' could manage to butcher the English language. In fact, I grew up hearing some funny screw ups my family had coined.

One was when my grandmother finally asked a sullen lout that lived nearby who hung around the backdoor of farmhouse in the 40's "Why aren't you in school, Tyrel?" His insolent response was "Because I don't wants too. Thats one why."

'Thats one why' was used in jest anytime a family member was giving a reason for doing something.