• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kamala Harris, LOL

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Last edited:
    So was it spelled loserana?

Didn’t read the article sorry

My add-blocker has decided it doesn't like Fox news.
    This says it all:
    Kamala Harris.jpg

My personal favorite was the speech a few months ago where she said we had to stop our programs of satellites with weapons capability, a program that died in the 80’s. It would be funny if she wasn’t 2nd in command of the country.

you don't need to post what she said just her name instills laughter you know inside what ever it was about was stupid . I wish she was next inline to jump into an active volcano

The bitch repulses me worse than Hillary did, and I didn't think my needle went that far.

That giant, Darth Vader size head, big man jaws and that fucking neck!

Reactions: tomcatmv
    Seems to be a digital sign. I guess no one saw the mistake.

Yeah right, someone wanted to make her look as bad as really is.

SUCCESS

Shes a complete embarrassment to the American people
    She’s an embarrassment to humanity. Makes no difference which fake border you’re in or skin color you have

Reactions: BLEE
    She is not the smartest but she got to the top using her lips , chrome is no match for those lips....

And the world says wow that's the best the USA has to offer, her and crazy Joe. I Imagine they get quite a laugh about that. FN pitiful!!!!!

• Sad
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    I grew up in East Texas. The sign had it spelled correctly.
    Pronounced Lousy-ana.

Kamala is the epitome of diversity hires- but that's not the worst of it.

Someone put this shit together. At least one person approved it. Then someone actually printed this crap and a few people hung it up. If it's digital, it was likely up for at least a half hour before the camera rolled. Then they staged the set, filmed it and broadcasted the interview. The interview might have even been edited... I don't know, as I can't bear to watch that slimy whore for more than 10 seconds. At minimum, a dozen or more people had ample opportunity to address this before it aired.

What. The. Fuck.

We're doomed.

Reactions: Arc Light
    Then the 3rd World savage cackled about Americans being robbed at the gas pumps.

Since the word Essence was plastered across the screen three times, I'll hazard a guess that is who sponsored the "interview."

Also, aren't speeches "delivered"?
    I'm pretty sure if it was an interview, one would sit for that...

$10 says the questions were sent out days ahead of the interview.

Morons interviewing morons...

Reactions: wildcats
    That cunt, has set woman (yes, I said it, and did mean, biological), back 100+ years.
    She be stewpid, and sheeeet! Mac
    I disagree. Women are considered marginanilized. Add in a darker shade for bonus points. Untouchable in the workplace...literally. Merit has no influence on success anymore.

Reactions: 10ring'r
    Camel Toe serves 2 purposes. 1.Skin color for all the racist voter. 2. A defensive measure after the Trump impeachment bullshit. Take out Biden, she’s in...

Camel Toe serves 2 purposes. 1.Skin color for all the racist voter. 2. A defensive measure after the Trump impeachment bullshit. Take out Biden, she’s in.....
    ....and then we loose the entire country. ..i hate to break it to y'all,but the invasion has already started

Kamala’s parents are from Jamaica and India.

Jamaica still answers to the Queen of England as it is a common wealth, though its technically independent.

India is too still a British common wealth, again heavily influenced by the Queen.

369C33D0-121F-4201-A3F7-031BE0D0B1E9.jpeg

We have been invaded, sneakly and quietly invaded.

If Biden's out, and she's in;, it will wind up putting the stake in the heart of the Democratic party once and for all. I say, "Bring her..."