• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Kamaltoe in Chief.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    This is "asian american?
    kamala-harris-chose-me-because-of-gender-and-race-so-proud-of-my-achievement.jpg

I guess so since this is "native american"
    s-l300.jpg

Hope the old fuck dies, and kameltoe gets in...then this counts as one of her terms. Than and she has a worse approval rating than Biden does! And what is kameltoe going to do that Biden isn't already doing?

That would then remove her from being the deciding factor on bills that are tied as well... so things may grind to a halt and the dems won't be able to legally get many things done

A colonoscopy is not surgery. There is not much chance of dying, even for a 79 y.o.

Reactions: D1gger
    So thats why he kept crapping himself he was cleansing for the colonoscopy. You all owe him an apology.

he forgot that you only start that shit the night before.......dementia and all that

• Haha
    Reactions: Im2bent
    Hope the old fuck dies, and kameltoe gets in...then this counts as one of her terms. Than and she has a worse approval rating than Biden does! And what is kameltoe going to do that Biden isn't already doing?

That would then remove her from being the deciding factor on bills that are tied as well... so things may grind to a halt and the dems won't be able to legally get many things done

She already does.

Her approval rating is abysmal. It's something like ~29%.

The DNC realize they fucked up with her, she's toxic.

Reactions: woogie_man
    Just get used to it, it's going to happen sooner or later. This is the new world order folks, Trump was the last real president.
    We are not voting our way out of this.

Reactions: camocorvette
    Just get used to it, it's going to happen sooner or later. This is the new world order folks, Trump was the last real president.
    We are not voting our way out of this.

The political system has been hijacked and corrupted for a long time.

I wonder if the doctors that are going to perform the "camera up the a#s trick", had to draw straws, to see who was going to get :poop::poop: on first?? Mac

For once I send xiden good thoughts for recovery. God help us if he doesnt. God help us if he does.

Harris will be the 1st woman and Asian American to hold ...

https://www.npr.org › 2021/11/19 › harris-will-be-the-1st...

2 hours ago — President Biden will temporarily transfer power to Vice President Harris on Friday as he undergoes a routine colonoscopy.
    I thought she identified as an American woman of African descent. I guess she's African-Asian-American. Lol

Something doesn't add up.
    79 years old and suffering dementia/Alzheimer's and he's getting a colonoscopy?
    Maybe some of you in the medical field can say whether that's normal or not.