• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Kansas Mule Deer

OKbow87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2006
Oklahoma City, OK
I drew a non resident muzzle loader tag for units 2,1. Anybody around here ever had this tag? I have done quite a bit of research already and have most of my logistics planned out already. Hopefully this will end with a nice mature deer on the ground. I would love to see any pictures or hear of peoples success in the area.

I got out and shot my new muzzleloader yesterday. Everything is set on go in that department. Although my shoulder is pretty dang sore!

i guide for an outfitter out of Gove ks in unit 2. there are a ton of mule deer most of the big ones stay on privet land but there is a ton of walk in hunting. where you planning to hunt/stay?

I'll be staying in the St. Francis area and mostly hunting the walk in and a little bit of private up there. I have google earthed some of the walk in down there in gove county and saw some stuff that looked like it would be worth a look if unit 1 is slow.

There was a nice motel in Binkleman, NE that I stayed in last time I was up there. It's only a few miles from KS and was actually closer to much of the better looking WIHA. You should have a good hunt, good luck!