• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kansas Two Step.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: Ronws and wade2big
    When I first heard about that two-step bullshit, I heard it on Nick Rekieta's show and I thought he was just joking when he explained it. Fuck that tactic!

I don't get the injunction.. they can refuse search, but the dogs will signal.. even if just on command. This doesn't solve the problem at all.

Reactions: Jgunner
    Once again, making laws to enforce the laws. 4th Amendment should need no action to preserve it. This reminds me of the Louisiana State Patrol in the early 00s conducting similar tactics, but troopers monetarily incentivised for seizure of vehicles & assets.

Reactions: gigamortis
    Of course we have people working these Leo jobs and doing their best to go around constitutional rights. Good job fellas......youre really solving crime!

What a fucking joke we have become.

Of course it won't solve the problem, but at least brought attention to it. They'll still be doing it regardless of what a judge rules.
    Because they can. They've got you trapped.

KHP spokeswoman Candice Breshears said the order is being reviewed by the state attorney general’s office and declined further comment.

“Being reviewed” = Searching for Constitutional work around.

• Sad
    Reactions: Maggot
    Once one understands these following premises are false, the easier it becomes to understand and lower the frustration reaction to their violation:

This is a free country - only if one pays the permit.
    There is no innocent until proven guilty - only a euphemistic sentence stated for jury instructions.
    Laws are politics - Or else it wouldn't matter which SCOTUS judge was elected between the parties.

State troopers are nothing more than road pirates. It takes a special type of low-life asshole to even want to do this despicable job. I’m sure most dream of being FBI or ATF terrorists when they aren’t actively committing armed robbery for the state. It’s a “job” that shouldn’t exist.

Wait till someone has had enough.......

But of course everyone will label him a terrorist.....

Doc

Mine happened in AZ! By border patrol! But i had nothing, except a real bad attitude and i was willing to share!

Reactions: jbrand11
    I’m not defending anyone’s violation of civil rights, but The Memphis shooting was Sovereign citizens planned ambush of those officers. Bad ending for everyone involved. Awful incident overall. Not really a good way to make your case

• Haha
    Reactions: wade2big
    State troopers are nothing more than road pirates. It takes a special type of low-life asshole to even want to do this despicable job. I’m sure most dream of being FBI or ATF terrorists when they aren’t actively committing armed robbery for the state. It’s a “job” that shouldn’t exist.
    Since they're operating at the authorization of the government, I would call them privateers. Either way, they can eat a bag of dicks.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot