• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kanye

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    All the autism we speak of in the Bear Pit and yet no one has made a thread about Kanye yet? I mean it takes a special individual to make Alex Jones the most rational person in the room. :ROFLMAO:

Is it can-yeah? can-ee? .. and who the fuck is he anyway, other than another you-know-what?

I personally LOVE it! I'm a major stupid-shit-a-holic and laugh maniacally at it. When I was reading Kiwi Farms and the alert popped up about Kanye and Fuentes together at the Miami airport and then later I read Milo joined in as well to got eat dinner with Trump, I thought it was an early Christmas present for me! And then the cherry on top of the aspergers sundae was Kanye on Alex Jones' show with his weird gimp mask on praising Hitler.

I know I shouldn't be making a mockery out of legit mentally ill people and I do acknowledge that mental illness is a serious problem in this country, but come on now! Even legit retards out there would find this funny!

Not sure what Ye’s angle is here. He’s actually a pretty savvy individual.