• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kardashian Vaginal Gummies

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Another million dollar fad she will profit from and I feel ripped off since I was doing this 40 years ago with Cherry Life Savers. You can slip one in the vagina without her even knowing except when you picked up your head and she saw your red sticking face.

• Haha
    Reactions: 308pirate
    Nothing would ever remove the stench from any of those sisters' dirty crab traps.

Reactions: candyx
    Clam bread, just in time for the bugaloo.....

So there I was on a blissful Saturday morning, about to sit down and enjoy my breakfast. I figured a brief stroll through the Pit would be a harmless minor indulgence, but as soon as I opened that door I'm slammed with Kardashian twat bears. Great start to the day; I should have known better.

You see the guys they go with?

giant-gummy-bear-5-pounds-cherry-flavored-giant-gummy-bear-3-2610026468.jpg

Another million dollar fad she will profit from and I feel ripped off since I was doing this 40 years ago with Cherry Life Savers. You can slip one in the vagina without her even knowing except when you picked up your head and she saw your red sticking face.
    no link.........??

Reactions: Maggot
    What flavors do the come in? Gulp smelt? Sardines with cheddar sauce? Sixteen day dumpster cat? And last but not least, catfish charlie?

• Haha
    Reactions: babyguppy
    She's done everyone once and everyone knows
    You gotta get a little dirty when you're diggin' for gold

Hey
    Hey
    Well, she ain't no Cinderella when she's gettin' undressed
    'Cause she rocks it like the naughty wicked witch of the west
    Far too pretty to be givin' it cheap

I only eat asshole. Why ruin the taste of good asshole with a pineapple gummy bear.