• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Karens Come In All Ages

If he simply offered her some candy and a puppy all would have been well.

or a bat to the head nothing would ever have been done about it lol all found at the dollar store a hack saw , duct tape , zip ties , rolls of plastic and plastic bags as well as bleach cause if your going to do the deed you might as well get it all in one place .:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::oops:

well I may be the odd man out but I actually don't think you should be able to film or record anyone without their approval. I think cops tagging plates, etc etc is all bs. One should be expectant of privacy. But she's a fking loon with a boy haircut, wearing the mask to complain, and then thinking she is a child . lol

Reactions: srtsam
well I may be the odd man out but I actually don't think you should be able to film or record anyone without their approval. I think cops tagging plates, etc etc is all bs. One should be expectant of privacy. But she's a fking loon with a boy haircut, wearing the mask to complain, and then thinking she is a child . lol
Public place my friend.

No reasonable expectation of privacy.

Public place my friend.

No reasonable expectation of privacy.
and I don't agree with the ruling on that. That ruling also allows pedophiles to sit near parks and film children that they upload to websites. One such photo led to a kid being abducted. I wish I could find the story online but was really a good story and I think it was featured on Dateline or one of those.

I just don't agree with it personally

Agreed. But, depending on the circumstances, if I happen to see some old codger or whomever, filming my granddaughter, I would very like show him my level of concern.

That said, if it were a real issue for her, she should have simply driven off.

So how does one take pictures in public?

Reactions: eca7891
It is kinda creepy how non-pedos literally make a living taking pics of random kids playing at the park and using those pics as stock pics/vids that people can search for on the net and use them for whatever.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, like Im gonna go jerk off to an ugly, boyish looking, dipshit.

Tell her to put on a miniskirt and some crotchless panties and maybe.....

If you are in a public place where you can be seen by the public, there has never been any expectation of privacy.
Spare me the B.S. "for the children" crap. That's only going to make me firmly believe your position is hopelessly flawed and you know it.

I'm sure the Police would LOVE to get that reversed and be able to make it a crime for people to film police misconduct.

If parents have their children out in public, the same rules apply, age doesn't make any difference nor should it.

I personally find the "for the children" we have to make some new law depriving people of their freedom and rights argument to be repulsive.

Filming and recording everyone you come into contact with you is soon going to be your only defense against the wave of lies and "must be believed" that are being used to attack anyone that the thugs of the woke SJW movement want to destroy. If you can afford to always be recording, and store what you record, you are ahead of the game.

I run cameras in my car because people are quite often lying sacks of garbage.
If I was doing anything where I might have to interact with strangers or the public at large, you bet I'd be busy recording it and making sure the recordings are stored somewhere safe in Russia or China etc.

If some stupid parent or child gets upset that I'm recording them, tough luck, stay home or go be a Karen somewhere else. I'm going to record you and you are welcome to record me. The Karens are often the prime group going around recording everyone. Last time I ran into a vile Karen, she was trying to photograph me so I simply pulled up my camera phone as well and she freaked the fuck out and went screaming and crying for anyone to listen to her tail of horrible man doing to her what she was doing first.

I trust Children even less than I trust women, as they lie even worse and have little conscience about it, and nobody holds them accountable when they ruin lives, so you can be assured if I'm around kids, I want to be recording.

Reactions: Jim Out and srtsam
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Yeah, like Im gonna go jerk off to an ugly, boyish looking, dipshit.

Tell her to put on a miniskirt and some crotchless panties and maybe.....
lol..ok I wouldn't mind see what she looks like all set up ...haha

Just FYI.....Karen is just a racial slur against white women, sold to you by the same people telling you it is wroong to call a black man a .....

Think about it.

Just FYI.....Karen is just a racial slur against white women, sold to you by the same people telling you it is wroong to call a black man a .....

Think about it.
No....it's a white millinial meme that took off. Same as calling assholes kyle .

Not everything's a conspiracy, but acting like everything is takes away the legitimacy of actual fucked up shit going on.

If you are in a public place where you can be seen by the public, there has never been any expectation of privacy.
Spare me the B.S. "for the children" crap. That's only going to make me firmly believe your position is hopelessly flawed and you know it.

I'm sure the Police would LOVE to get that reversed and be able to make it a crime for people to film police misconduct.

If parents have their children out in public, the same rules apply, age doesn't make any difference nor should it.

I personally find the "for the children" we have to make some new law depriving people of their freedom and rights argument to be repulsive.

Filming and recording everyone you come into contact with you is soon going to be your only defense against the wave of lies and "must be believed" that are being used to attack anyone that the thugs of the woke SJW movement want to destroy. If you can afford to always be recording, and store what you record, you are ahead of the game.

I run cameras in my car because people are quite often lying sacks of garbage.
If I was doing anything where I might have to interact with strangers or the public at large, you bet I'd be busy recording it and making sure the recordings are stored somewhere safe in Russia or China etc.

If some stupid parent or child gets upset that I'm recording them, tough luck, stay home or go be a Karen somewhere else. I'm going to record you and you are welcome to record me. The Karens are often the prime group going around recording everyone. Last time I ran into a vile Karen, she was trying to photograph me so I simply pulled up my camera phone as well and she freaked the fuck out and went screaming and crying for anyone to listen to her tail of horrible man doing to her what she was doing first.

I trust Children even less than I trust women, as they lie even worse and have little conscience about it, and nobody holds them accountable when they ruin lives, so you can be assured if I'm around kids, I want to be recording.
Here's a "for the children" example that explains why filming is not only legal but essential.

Pedos caught on camera was a TV show ffs, how could anyone oppose the obvious good in that?

Here's a "for the children" example that explains why filming is not only legal but essential.

Pedos caught on camera was a TV show ffs, how could anyone oppose the obvious good in that?

Lol that reporter had me cracking up when he was there to hand the guy paper towels when he finished washing his hands.

With that being said, as the father of a 15 mo old little girl, I would impose the most heinous forms of violence on any dude that ever try’s some mess like that on my little girl.