• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Kari Lake Trial Update thread

david walter

Insightful commentator
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 22, 2007
Out west, but not too far west
Post updates here.

In other news,

Georgia Supreme Court Reverses 'Lack Of Standing' In 2020 Election Case;​

So, there's that.

Sometimes an inch can make all the difference.
1671667893485.gif

Look the bottom line is they are and will continue to steal elections. We will not ( by definition in this thread) vote our way out of this. Along with stealing elections now they are importing millions of " New Voters" to vote to keep their free shit. I hope Ms. Lake wins and I'm fucking wrong. I'm not optimistic. Until Mitch is gone along with quite a few other traitors in the Congress nothing politicly will happen. Merry Christmas everyone

Reactions: Jgunner
Look the bottom line is they are and will continue to steal elections. We will not ( by definition in this thread) vote our way out of this. Along with stealing elections now they are importing millions of " New Voters" to vote to keep their free shit. I hope Ms. Lake wins and I'm fucking wrong. I'm not optimistic. Until Mitch is gone along with quite a few other traitors in the Congress nothing politicly will happen. Merry Christmas everyone
It’s not just the traitors in the legislative, executive, and judicial branch at the federal levels. All 50 state legislatures and courts are compromised as well. Even everybody’s hero Desantis legitimizes an illegitimate criminal president and has yet to remove federal “employees”, who are now all unconstitutional, from the state. The entirety of the US gov’t at every level is fucked.

Last edited:

Reactions: gigamortis
It’s not just the traitors in the legislative, executive, and judicial branch at the federal levels. All 50 state legislatures and courts are compromised as well. Even everybody’s hero Desantis legitimizes an illegitimate criminal president and has yet to remove federal “employees”, who are now all unconstitutional, from the state. The entirety of the US gov’t at every level is fucked.
iu

Has anyone found a decently unbiased review of what was presented and whether she has a shot in hell?

Can I find any 100% unbiased reports? No, I have tried and haven't. Shot in hell - that's about what odds she is facing.

This will not end in a reversal of a stolen election. Just like any other stolen election will be will be reversed. Anyone with a functioning brain knows that it and many others including the one that ended with a brain dead corrupt old man being the President will be reversed. The people in Congress today with very few exceptions are not the answer. They are THE problem. We " The People " will eventually be the answer, or canon fodder. That said start deciding where you are and what you are going to do will be important because getting up and knowing that this may be "The Day" can't happen on that day... It is a mind set that was arrived at contemplating everything that matters and has since the Declaration was signed.

If you ain't ready for this.. You ain't ready. Look at what is happening since 2021. If you think these people are not willing to go there( not themselves of course) but to oversee this you are an optimist of unbelievable proportions.

Last edited:
Epoch Times article " At one point during the trial, Lake’s attorneys pointed to a witness who found that 14 of 15 duplicate ballots he had inspected on their behalf had 19-inch images of the ballot printed on 20-inch paper, meaning the ballots wouldn’t be read by a tabulator. The witness testified that such a change would have required a change to printer configurations, although election officials disputed those assertions."

Simple manipulations at the voting machines and suddenly votes are not counted.

Epoch Times article " At one point during the trial, Lake’s attorneys pointed to a witness who found that 14 of 15 duplicate ballots he had inspected on their behalf had 19-inch images of the ballot printed on 20-inch paper, meaning the ballots wouldn’t be read by a tabulator. The witness testified that such a change would have required a change to printer configurations, although election officials disputed those assertions."

Simple manipulations at the voting machines and suddenly votes are not counted.

Not just votes not counted, but people that attempted to vote at one place weren't told they had to "un-check-in" to vote at another. Thousands of others went multiple places trying to find a place to vote that didn't have problems or liens over 3 Hours long. They did it because Kari though telling people to vote on election day would decreased fraud. Boy was she wrong - they succeeded in voter suppression, invalidating R/conservative votes, and not keeping chain of custody of the "drawer 3 ballots" that were mixed with the counted ballots.

• Angry

To repeat, we will not vote our way out of this.
Yeah, I am afraid that trying to vote our way out of this will be a bit like trying to vote our way out of King George putting another tax on our tea. He did so regardless of what anyone else wanted.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Yeah, I am afraid that trying to vote our way out of this will be a bit like trying to vote our way out of King George putting another tax on our tea. He did so regardless of what anyone else wanted.
That’s how any and all gov’t works regardless of the form. Don’t let the well connected “elites” and the braindead public fool you into believing the nuances between the many forms of gov’t. They all serve the same purpose which is to manipulate and control the masses.

That’s how any and all gov’t works regardless of the form. Don’t let the well connected “elites” and the braindead public fool you into believing the nuances between the many forms of gov’t. They all serve the same purpose which is to manipulate and control the masses.
Mucho true-o, which is bubbaspanol for very true.

Every once in a while, some people just get tired of it and voice their descent. If successful, they form a new country and deception and corruption of their own. If they lose, the get tried for sedition.

Funny how all the news services describe the Jan 6 incident as a "deadly insurrection." None of the police officers or other staff died. The only person to die was Ashlee Babbitt, Air Force vet, shot and killed by a Capitol Police officer who has never faced any consequences.

This isn’t a snake you can cut the head off of and it will die, we’re dealing with the snake’s tail.

Can we finally agree that the judicial branch is just as corrupt as the executive and the legislative along with the alphabet? Most people had figured it out after the 2020 election. This should be the icing.
Of course it is. It’s even more so now. How many federal judges has Biden set on a bench? He already seated one supreme court justice. Can an unelected marxist president who overthrew a legally elected candidate do a fucking thing that is constitutionally legal? I think not. I understand the corrupt congress played their part as well. What about the 50 states that pretend the three branches of the federal gov’t are legal? What a out all 50 states playing their part in the covid scam?

It’s all fucked my friend and there are too many so called americans willing to sell out their fellow countrymen by working within an illegal and unconstitutional gov’t at every level. The worst of the bunch carry a gun for and in the defense of the marxists. None want to fix this because it would cost them their job. They know this illegal gov’t is the only reason they have a job. The fix would ultimately remove them from their livelihood and none know how to work for a living.