• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kari Lake's EPIC Takedown ad against her leftist opponent

What are you going to do when democrats have total control of the state?

The same thing as when the Republicans control it. Get the things I don't want. When the Republicans actually deliver on the things they say they believe, let me know.

NO candidate is perfect. If Kari Lake wins her primary, then NOT voting for her, will only help her far left-wing opponent. It's simple logic. By NOT voting for the repub winner of the primary, you'll get even more of what you don't want from the democrat. UNDERSTAND?!

Last edited:
It doesn't matter who you vote for, they are all garbage.

Some may start out ok, but give them time, and they will get infected with the D.C. swamp virus.

FB_IMG_1674506548668.jpg

Reactions: W54/XM-388
The same thing as when the Republicans control it. Get the things I don't want. When the Republicans actually deliver on the things they say they believe, let me know.

Then you’ll get what you deserve.

Ok so we'll elect the guy who supports abortion, gun control, amnesty for illegals, illegals in the military/law enforcement etc

Well, he is honest about how he wants to screw you.

The boomers are desperate to vote for someone who will lie to them so they feel good and aren't asked to do anything hard like hold people to standards.

This way they can enjoy the retirement they focused so hard on earning while they let our freedoms slowly slip away because fighting for what is right is so much harder than accepting what is convenient.