• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Karl Kasarda

Forgetful Coyote

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2011
Georgia
Man.. the more I find out about this twat... the more I wanna whack myself with a 2x4 for ever following him and watching his vids, supporting his channel, etc.

Supposedly hes made some comments in support of ANTIFA as well? Its no wonder the popular usual suspects like Garand Thumb, etc will link up with Ian on occasion but won't associate with Kasarda on anything whatsoever. Apparently his best bud Russell Phagan is even worse..

And after reading some of the comments on BARFcom.. woah. First time I ever read anything in their GD section, people weren't lying when they said stay away from anything except the EE and a small select few of the tech sections and industry forums. I knew it was bad over there years ago... but trannies, furries, and outright support of satanism? Holy shit.. it was BAD before, but now? The place is darn near 90% over-run with leftist weirdos and reddit fags. Brownells is super based, how could they ever partner with asshole creeps like Karl and barfcom? Not to mention that retarded polymer lower WWSD abomination. Maybe they'll come up with a new WWBD(What Would Browning Do) tactical lever gun project next and bring Chris Costa in to model it on the tactical runway for 'em?:sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasherka
Dudes a well known ANTIFA simp....he's good friends with Deviant olam ....and a while back he making posts supporting tearing down "racists" monuments.

Not to mention he's a satanists, which is cringey as fuck
Very strange that Brownells would want/allow themselves to be associated with this fuckhead or allow him to represent them in any form...

No clue who deviant is

Inrangetv used to be a pretty good channel. I think that was more Ian in retrospect.

When Ian left, I still watched for a few months. Than it seemed Karl was more interested in telling the audience that they were all idiots, and he bought expensive rifles with their patron bucks.

Then Inrangetv tried the one sided history lessons. Which sucked.

Only thing good now is the mudtests. (Which Karl said only simpletons like).

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Inrangetv used to be a pretty good channel. I think that was more Ian in retrospect.

When Ian left, I still watched for a few months. Than it seemed Karl was more interested in telling the audience that they were all idiots, and he bought expensive rifles with their patron bucks.

Then Inrangetv tried the one sided history lessons. Which sucked.

Well said. I loved Inrange back in the day. When they used to do stuff like testing the WW2 explosive-incendiary rifle rounds, running 2-gun matches with BAR's vs FG-42's, etc... it was one of the most entertaining shooting channels on YT.
I 100% agree - once Gun Jesus left, the quality of content left with him. (n)

I dont know what made Kasarda think that bringing in/espousing his radical leftist vomit would increase the quality of content or help viewership #'s. Theres aint a chance in hell that the "Im a gun owner and Im liberal" types are anywhere within the same universe numbers-wise as conservative/constitutionalist shooters/collectors/etc.

Reactions: corsairpilot62
In Range used to be good when it was Karl and Ian, now it just feels like Karl telling everyone how stupid they are while he worships Engine Stoner.

He (and Ian to some degree) present themselves as gun gurus who know all the things, but when you listen to what he is saying most of the time it’s either half truths or just his opinions.

I did enjoy his recent video comparing his WWSD AR to his SVD and proving that he can’t shoot his SVD For shit.

Irony. I feel like the mud tests are a big reason that people looked to inrangetv for information, and are what made Karl out to be a guru, in the first place. It seems to me that many people started to see him as an authroity and it went to his head. He started pontificating, with some prompting by viewers mind you, on things he really didn't have the authority to preach about.