• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Karma is a bitch isn't it......?

mgd45

Private
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2008
Ga.
Well, back in 2004 I was shot while on duty by an 20 yr. old punk who was in a stolen truck with 3 other losers. He shot at me 3 times (hit me once), then shot at 2 other officers about 12 times (no hits) before he was shot.

The idiot was shot across the back of the head & 4 times in the lower body.....& lived. So he was sentenced to 107 yrs. to serve a minimum of 65 years before being eligible for parole....he actually wrote a letter that he wished he would have at least killed me, since he was going to prison.

Just got word that while incarcerated, the moron tried to get high by some type of inhalant device.......and overdosed and died!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BAWAHAAAAAA!

Enjoy Hell Mother Fucker.....Karma is a BITCH!!

Re: Karma is a bitch isn't it......?

That's the best news I've heard all day!

Talk about an epic FAIL!! I'm still kind of giggling over it....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When a man wishes bad things on another, Karma bites back tenfold </div></div>

AMEN!! Whether you call it Karma or something else...the basic premise stands the test of time.

Glad you are okay and the little puke ended up getting what he had coming!!

Sounds like he was a waste of space and resources!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When a man wishes bad things on another, Karma bites back tenfold </div></div>

That is for sure. The converse is true as well.

It would be nice if that kind of justice would happen more often.

Everyone gets what's coming to them in the end...one way or another! Good riddence to the dirt bag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mgd45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, back in 2004 I was shot while on duty by an 20 yr. old punk who was in a stolen truck with 3 other losers. He shot at me 3 times (hit me once), then shot at 2 other officers about 12 times (no hits) before he was shot.

The idiot was shot across the back of the head & 4 times in the lower body.....& lived. So he was sentenced to 107 yrs. to serve a minimum of 65 years before being eligible for parole....he actually wrote a letter that he wished he would have at least killed me, since he was going to prison.

Just got word that while incarcerated, the moron tried to get high by some type of inhalant device.......and overdosed and died!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BAWAHAAAAAA!

Enjoy Hell Mother Fucker.....Karma is a BITCH!! </div></div>

First and foremost, glad to hear you are alive and well, along with the other officers that were with you.

As for the turd, ahahaha! I can only hope that what he was inhaling was something called jenkem (shit and piss in a bottle, attach a balloon and let it ferment. Breathe the toxic gas and get high!) Just the thought of this guy breathing his own fermented shit and it leading to his demise makes me happy.

jenkem.jpg

Ah, I feel terrible that the system will no longer be using my tax dollars (and yours) to keep this piece of shit around.

Glad you're o.k.

Hopefully he had to make someone a good wife before he od'd...

It wasn't his fault. He was a product of a society that didn't love and nurture him. Society is to blame for his actions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It wasn't his fault. He was a product of a society that didn't love and nurture him. Society is to blame for his actions. </div></div>

Well, I'm sure some of his fellow brother inmates provided him with the love and nuturing he missed out on..

What a piece of crap to make statement like that. He got what he deserved, people like that are a waste of perfectly good oxygen. One can only hope it was a slow and painful death.

Glad you're ok though!

Very cool, glad to see he got what he deserved. I'll bet Satan has already turned him out and made him his bitch.

Thanks guys.....it has definitely made my week better!

I have to agree with what everyone else said!

By the way THANK YOU as well for your service. I don't think LEO's get thanked nearly enough for what they do every day to keep people safe.

Doug

I like a "good news story" to brighten my day. Glad you are ok and he isn't.

Wherever he's buried I hope some serial grave-rapist digs him up and gives his corpse a goin-over!! Have a nice time in hell.

MGD - thank you for the sacrifices you've made to keep us all safe... Kudos to you.

Thats not Karma thats Darwinism-

He let the cops have the first ahhh shot at ending his using oxygen but didnt so he took a more direct route.

All baby seats and bike helmets aside Nature finds a way.

Wonder if he reproduced?

Thanks again guys for the nice compliments. He never had a child, he was a career juvenile delinquent and by the time he was 20, he stole a truck to flee burglary charges (along with his sister & 2 friends) in Ohio, and drove to Georgia when we met on a vehicle pursuit (crash)......

This whole thread made me smile . Reminded me of a song .

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqUUQElQ8kM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zqUUQElQ8kM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Good to hear he didnt reproduce.

This is why I dont believe in Intelligent Design
wink.gif

Damn, what was he shot with? A 9mm? At least he's not costing the tax payer anymore, good to hear it!

Awesome, more oxygen for the rest of us.

Give yourself a big Charlie Sheen pat on the back and yell out "DUH, WINNING!"

How did the guy live through the first arrest?

We had a similiar incident but bad guy died, right in front of a crowd at wal-mart...never shoot at the police!

That guy just saved us some serious tax dollars in both cases.

The first 9mm grazed the back of his head after being shot through the back window of his truck. The other 9mm rounds were shot at him from underneath the truck & they basically hit him in the legs. I guess he decided to give up after that.....

The OP didn't say he had wished for it, he was simply saying that it happened, and it made him feel better.