• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

karsten cheek piece

lpgasguy

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2010
Texas
I am looking at putting a cheek piece on a H.S. Precision M24 stock, I tried the lace on an buckle up ones and did not like them. Is the Karsten the best option or are others available. I want to be sure this is the best before I go to drilling holes in a $450 stock. Thanks

Re: karsten cheek piece

im going to have one on mine as soon as i get home...it really shouldnt be hard to install, and dont worry about punching holes in your stock, just take some marine tex if you dont like the results and fill it back in.

Re: karsten cheek piece

you may be able to get HS to add an adjustable cheek rest to it like mcmillan does. and there are 3 models of Karsten to choose from, if you didnt know that, look around the site, your stock wont be the first to get drilled, painted, epoxied or otherwise pimped. once you start, it gets easier, lol