• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keep an eye out for member ...... alshirley

Re: Keep an eye out for member ...... alshirley

Thanks for the heads up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=20020

Registered on 10-2-08. Talk about an awakening! </div></div>

He said that the Crazies documentary was just "OK"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alshirey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was OK... </div></div>

2afmkoh.jpg

Wow wish I could rack up posts like that.... I'd be challenging LL
grin.gif

C'mon guys, some of his responses weren't all that bad. Maybe he finally had some time, to sit down and look around. Besides, he's not an SH whore like the rest of us.

He went through the Movie Theater and posted a random comment on any movie he has ever seen...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon guys, some of his responses weren't all that bad. Maybe he finally had some time, to sit down and look around. Besides, he's not an SH whore like the rest of us. </div></div>

I don't see the problem either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: netranger6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">C'mon guys, some of his responses weren't all that bad. Maybe he finally had some time, to sit down and look around. Besides, he's not an SH whore like the rest of us. </div></div>

I don't see the problem either. </div></div>

When was the last time you made twenty, one line posts in the movie theater within the span of one hour???? looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=20020

WOW....I was doing a search and came across this. Yup, I was convicted of racking up the post count so I could sell my IOR scope to a VERY SATISFIED customer on here. I can kind of understand the requirement but then the other side of me thinks it's a little over the top. GREAT TO SEE we still have the elementary school tattle-tails keeping track of this stuff...I sleep much better at night.

THANKS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tactic-als</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW....I was doing a search and came across this. Yup, I was convicted of racking up the post count so I could sell my IOR scope to a VERY SATISFIED customer on here. I can kind of understand the requirement but then the other side of me thinks it's a little over the top. GREAT TO SEE we still have the elementary school tattle-tails keeping track of this stuff...I sleep much better at night.

THANKS! </div></div>

Rules are rules and if you don't like it leave. This is in place to keep people from hit and running on the hide. I think if you go back to the first post LL had on the issue there was a few people who registered found a chump and booked with the money via paypal or other means. Granted the 100 or 50 or whatever the post count rule is doesn't completely stop it but I am sure it has slowed it down. You may also find it amusing this guy is burning a count but doesn't have to as he joined before the rule. I could be wrong on that one though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tactic-als</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> GREAT TO SEE we still have the elementary school tattle-tails keeping track of this stuff...I sleep much better at night.

THANKS! </div></div>

You got it right there. This place could use a few, old fashioned, major blanket parties. My what's the world coming to?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tactic-als</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WOW....I was doing a search and came across this. Yup, I was convicted of racking up the post count so I could sell my IOR scope to a VERY SATISFIED customer on here. I can kind of understand the requirement but then the other side of me thinks it's a little over the top. GREAT TO SEE we still have the elementary school tattle-tails keeping track of this stuff...I sleep much better at night.

THANKS!</div></div>

As Poke pointed out, those are the rules YOU AGREED TO WHEN YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT.

If you have a problem with it, feel free to hawk your crap on eBay.

being at a military NCOES school sometimes sitting on here all day is the only thing that keeps me sane..will note the name though!