• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keep your head on a swivel !

Snipe260

Fisterateor
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Pretty local here to me a couple was out in their driveway washing cars. They also live in a higher end neighborhood. Yesterday eve while in driveway couple of black guys drove by. Then when they came back by they opened fire drive by style!

People should have had their heads on swivels long before now. If the current situation makes people start being situationally aware they are screwed. Guess better late then never.
    True. Never let your guard down

I live in AL. Scouring news. Nothing coming up at all -- at least not in the last month.

Please send link/deets?

Reactions: deersniper
    I’m interested as well.
    Southeast Alabama here. I’ve heard nothing of it, but I’d sure like to know the area this took place in.

Reactions: TheHorta
    I couldn't find a report either, but to be fair I think more shots are fired in Tuscaloosa county on a typical day than in many shooting ranges. I am not sure the authorities can keep up with reporting on all of them

Silver Honda with a big red A decal and a gray elephant, people in driveway had a blue AU sticker on car they were washing. Woman was sed to have yelled go tigers, and......

(Kidding, Kidding, Kidding....)
    However, 160 miles away from T town, next door to the cow college, been shots fired by the elephant people hunting tiger people more than once, those people got no senses of humors. If I had a dollar for every one of those calls I answered near Jeter Park or Covington Rec, just sayin, several of us could eat well at outback.

Something interesting I've noticed about the Tiger and Elephant people. If someone has a tiger tag or tiger hat, it's a safe bet they went to school there. If someone is sporting elephant attire, it's a safe bet they didn't go to school there. Roll Tide!