• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Keeping: SAC .223AI Barreled Action w/scope base & Jewel Trigger *Price Drop 10/21*

kevad68

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 22, 2012
Northern KY
.223AI SAC Barreled Action
All work done by Short Action Customs, I am the original owner.
Rem 700 Trued/blueprinted melonited action, with target bolt knob. It's a very smooth action, in between my Custis Axiom and Impact in terms of ease of movement.
Brux 20" 1:8tw barrel with 612 rounds on it, 6 flutes, threaded 1/2x28 with knurled cap. Contour: 1.170" at receiver, straight tapers to .0963 just before knurled cap.
Action & barrel cerakoted matte black. Fantastic with no scratches or marks. Just a small amount of rubbed off black on the bolt knob edge from being in the safe.
Farrell 10MOA scope base
Jewel HVRSBR bottom safety with bolt release trigger, set to ~#1
Shoots 80gr. Sierra Matchkings at a conservative 2,773 with 2000-MR. I could have went higher but wanted to husband the brass. I will include load data if desired.
Just sits in my safe, I have multiple .223AI's and this one I haven't used for 6+ years.

I appreciate all the offers coming in for a trade, but right now I need the cash to help my son setup a home recording studio in the basement.

Keeping it.....
SAM_3423.JPG

SAM_3424.JPG

SAM_3425.JPG

SAM_3427.JPG

SAM_3428.JPG

IMG_1660.jpeg

Last edited: