• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KEEPING / Sig Cross 6.5Creed with Extras for LA

nickw

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2003
Western MA
I have a great Sig Cross 6.5 Creed, factory 18” barrel, with arca rail installed in front of magwell, picatinny rail for bipod, an Insight Muzzle Brake, and 2 5rnd AICS mags I‘d like to trade. Looking for Impact, Lone Peak, ARC M7 or Terminus long action, preferably with a standard bolt face, but mag will work too.

I’m the second owner. 1st owner put 40 rounds through it and I’ve put 200. Loves Hornady 147gr ELD-M @ 2550. No issues, scratches, dings etc. Reliable and very accurate. Ragged hole at 100 and have taken her out to 1017y. Great trigger and no issue with stock collapsing. Folding stock locks up tight. Was going to use this for deer, but need an Elk capable rifle so would like to trade so I can build a rifle that is better suited for my needs. This is an enjoyable and effective rifle.

Thanks for your time and for looking. Will post more detailed pics, but here she is. Bipod and optic not included. Feel free to text for faster response @ 413-561- three three four one.

F930DAFB-FAB9-474C-83A9-F6FD4981D89C.jpegFA9F79F4-662C-4CEA-9094-8D54D6CA1ACC.jpeg