• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Keeping

streetbob_grayrider

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Around 2015, Marc Krebs and Definitive Arms teamed up to produce 10 of these rare KV13 rifles. These 10 rifles are made with now import banned VEPR .223 rifles and have Magpul folding stocks and Magpul grips and were matched to a Definitive Arms permanently attached M4 magwell adapter. This allows the use of Magpul or other AR magazines to be used. This rifles is unfired. It comes with the original box and certificate from Krebs.
KV-13s are rare nowadays but this 1 of 10 is ULTRA RARE.
Asking $ shipped in conus, were legally allowed.
529AEBAF-56ED-4BA3-93A0-D3C4A95DD995.jpeg
406C4BD7-8BCD-4DBF-9963-8E3F862D713C.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure what Banned language you’re referring to. These were a limited run of 10 as a collaboration between Krebs and Definitive Arms.

In your original post, you say"Each, now banned", so that's what I was asking about? I understand limited runs, are sometimes truly limited, sometimes they do get made again.

Either way, it would be nice to have one of these.

That’s right on par with actual value and a very fair offer. If you want me to explain it I will but I didn’t want to shit on your thread.

Excuse my ignorance but since it has the mag adapter to accept STANAG magazines does this allow for last round bolt hold open?

Not a crazy question at all.
Since it remains unfired I can’t say firsthand that it will; however Krebs told me it would hold open after last round fired.