• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Kel-Tec 22 Magnum Pistol

Re: Kel-Tec 22 Magnum Pistol

Yeah I've heard of them and have had my name on two different gun shop lists for about 6 months now, and still waiting! You can find them on gunbroker but those thieves on there want double or more of the retail price. I saw a segment on one of theshows on tv and they gave it a lot ofmpraise. I want one because it just looks like a hell of a lot of fun to shoot.

10-4 wanna try one myself--would be a nice suppressed if it stands up to real shooting--have heard their QA has improved

Mine was a jambomatic with most of the ammo tried, including the suggested CCI Maxi Mag FMJ! Winchester Super X came close to being reliable but would fail to eject now and then. Absolutly a POS with any soft point bullet. IMHO, it's no where near reliable enough for self defence. Fun plinker, hell yea!

KelTec is an innovative, but very small operation. PMR30's are being shipped, but not nearly to suit demand at this point. If you find one in the next few months, you'll pay a premium price. Maybe later this year, the pistols will be more plentiful.

Check with Cheaper than Dirt, they have had a bunch and that's where I bought mine, they usually have the best prices on guns on the internet. Mine shoots fine.

HomelessRDP said:
CDNN had them in stock and pretty cheap [/quo

te]

Did you call them? they also listed SCAR Heavys in stock on their web/flyer