• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kelbly Atlas .338 Lapua Action on Sale at Midway!

sierra2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2009
Central MO, USA
If you’re looking to build something on a Lapua-sized action, MidwayUSA has the Atlas Tactical on sale right now for $857.44 in their clearance section. Seems like a pretty good price!

Wish it was a SA .308 bolt face for that price.

Reactions: Dirty D
Just throwing out props to Kelbly, and the atlas tactical. I love mine. Top notch customer service. That's an awesome price.

Just throwing out props to Kelbly, and the atlas tactical. I love mine. Top notch customer service. That's an awesome price.
That's good to hear. I just sent it to Fritz at Black Canyon Customs to build me a 300 Norma. It should be good, especially at the price I got it for.

For just a bit more scratch you can get a bat igniter. 1-1/8" tenon, and a lot more lug contact to hold the big boy case pressure. My new Norma Imp is on the igniter, my old one was a Kelbly.