• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kelbly Blackbear action brand new

MangoFett

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2018
Missouri
I bought this right at a year ago with plans to build on it as soon as MPA released their chassis for it. That never happend. XLR released their flagship chassis with the availability to fit the blackbear action so I was going to do that since MPA never came through. Where at nearly a year later now and during bow season here in missouri my old bow is finally crappy enough it won't tune up for me anymore and since I have a wedding to pay for something must go for me to spend the money on a new Matthew's or hoyt.

So we have a brand new action, never used or scratched or messed with. It's been kept in the safe in a padded pistol case and literally every few weeks I've wiped it down and oiled it to make sure it stayed in mint condition. This was literally my dream action I wanted to build on.

$1150 shipped to your FFL. It will be shipped the very same day I get payment if I get payment before noon, next day if I get payment after noon.

PM me for any pics you want or questions you have.

Last edited:
Reactions: kevinsachs
I've gotten a lot of messages which is good but I am not taking trades at this time