• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Keltec Shotgun

tattoo13

Private
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2011
Larkin, AR
Hmm I like it, no reason. just a silly fun looking gun.
No specifics yet other than 14 rd capacity and a 18.5" barrel
Might make a decent truck gun...

http://olegvolk.livejournal.com/958424.html

ksg3357web.jpg

Re: Keltec Shotgun

There's a lot of details out now.. I've heard it's got an MSRP of around $700, but should be selling for around $500.

It's 14+1 dual tube, with a selector switch between the two. I've heard 6lbs unloaded weight.

If they really hit the market at $500, I am all over it. It looks fun as hell! Buckshot in one tube, slugs in the other? Yes please!

Wow! Those guys are on the ball. I thought they made cheap throw away crap, ala: Lorcin, Raven, Hi-Point. Guess I'll have to take a closer look.

Definitely looks like a V-8 moment type of invention: As in, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Been carrying their pistols for years!

Say what you want, I know they aren't Sigs! But a 8 oz., .380 pistol, with a spare mag in the pocket is way better armed than just a knife!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want two. Dual Wield. </div></div>

They are pump action, so GL with that
smile.gif

I'd post the animated gif of Travis Haley dual wielding Saigas, but that thing is like 9MB.

lol at cka

it doesn't look pump action.
smile.gif

Me likee; now how about a 20ga?

what about us serfs here in NY, with our 10-rd mag capacity limit?

and just when I thought I had all of the guns I wanted. Damn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RJW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and just when I thought I had all of the guns I wanted. Damn. </div></div>

+1

Jamie

Would fit nicely in my truck. I'd like to hear from someone who gets their hands on one.

I just got a TROMIX Saiga-12 then THIS comes out.

Looks like this may be an add on for me.. I like the selector between the 2 tubes.. #4 and or OO BUCK in one and Slugs in the other.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: token5gtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe nobody has realized the striking resemblance to the HALO Shotgun!! </div></div>

I did.
grin.gif

Does anyone happen to know the msrp of kel-tec's competition? It looks a lot simmer than the keltec, and I like that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr blasty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: token5gtd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't believe nobody has realized the striking resemblance to the HALO Shotgun!! </div></div>

I did.
grin.gif
</div></div>

I did, too. haha