• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Keltec Sub 2000 9mm??

wkahler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2006
Englewood, Ohio
Does anyone have one of these or heard anything about these?? I found one at the local pawn shop but not sure on the reliability of it. I was thinking this would be a good thing to keep in the truck for a back up or on the go little shooter!

Re: Keltec Sub 2000 9mm??

They are a lot of fun. Relatively affordable, shoot good enough for most of what you'd use it for. Believe they come in 3 different mag models. Glock, S&W, Beretta. Now if they'd make one in 45 ACP using Glock or para mags!

From what i can see seems like a would be a nice little tow to try out!!! Might have to start looking for one!!

Me and a buddy call them Polish suicide rifles. Great fun ... get it to match the mags for the Glock you have and go to town. You can also get them in 40cal as well.

That's the plan but just wish i would not of sold some of my 33rd mags!!!! Like to find one used if there is anyone out there with one to unload let me know!!

They're good little carbines, my dad has one. It's an early one with the metal receiver (which is apparently worth a decent amount of change now)

It is a little uncomfortable to shoot because the recoil tube IS the cheek weld are so the vibration gets to be annoying. We fixed it with piece of foam pipe insulation.

Get it with the Glock mags and find some 33 round 9mm mags and you have a really portable little rifle. It's easily accurate out to 100y with no issues.

He has a Hi Point carbine as well that he setup for can use since he didn't want to "bubbasmith" the rare Sub2k. Between the two, the Keltec is a far superior weapon in fit, finish, and out of the box accuracy.

Yah I'm stuck in Commiefornia for another 2 years finishing college so no pistol grip carbines for me
cry.gif

My buddy is into AK's and Saiga's, etc. He has one and when he brought it up we had a ball with it. Expect somethinjg along the performance level of an Ak, but for shoter distance work, and you won't be disappointed. You'll be wanting a lot of 'burner' ammo...