• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ken Light or Zephyr Dynamics website?

Jester8

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2006
Bis. No.Dak.
Googled both and seems both links are dead, anyone know if they still have a website...looking into these...thanks

Re: Ken Light or Zephyr Dynamics website?

Zephyr quite making the Brass-O-Matic at the end of the year. I think the people involved with it got too busy with other business. There was a page up offering give/sell the plans if someone wanted to take over the manufacturing of it. I don't know whatever happened with that.

I only know this because I tried to buy a unit for myself a bit ago but was too late.

I think there are some plans, or photos of instructions on making your own version of the machine posted on another site.

No sure whats up with the Ken Light site as I haven't quite given up on finding a brass-o-matic somewhere.

Ken Light Mfg., Lake Havasu City, AZ, Phone: (800) 790-3184.

This is the info I was sent when I got my machine.

I was on Ken Light's website a couple of weeks ago. Wonder what's up?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C.K</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ken Light Mfg., Lake Havasu City, AZ, Phone: (800) 790-3184.

This is the info I was sent when I got my machine. </div></div>

I spoke to Ken Light himself yesterday. He quoted me $400 for the machine + $40 for shipping. This is for one caliber plate installed. I forget the price of the extra caliber plates. But it made me retink how many case styles I'm going to anneal. At first, anyway.

Ken Light makes a great machine my only complaint is that
for belted case you load from the bottom. Its a little awkward
but do-able. I wish he would also updates his picture on the
website, the current version looks alot better then what is pictured. The machine looks like a piece of jewelry.

I think the plates are 50 dollars but don't quote me, its been years scene I got mine. They are a well built machine. If I get some time Sunday I'll post some pics.

the last one I got was $35.00 plus shipping (for 338 LM), but i forget how much the shipping was.