• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Kenai Brown Bears

Wildwillalaska

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Go to Kenai Peninsula Bears and look at video posted today.

This has been a bumper crop of bears here on the Kenai. We have had a fairly good size sow and her two delinquent cubs raising hell in our little neighborhood this week. We are in a corridor where they travel back and forth from good wilderness and the Kenai river.

Go to Kenai Peninsula Bears on Facebook and look at the video posted by my neighbor today. Their house is only 300yds from mine. Luckily the motley crew has visited their house much more than mine this week. They just posted a video of them in their yard last night. Sad news, couple nights back their little French bulldog ran out his doggie door and barked at them--one turned and killed it.

Good time to take my Linebaughs for a walk. Even watering the grass.

Funny, even with them hanging around, had a decent little bull moose playing in the yard last night around same time.

Our little backyard visitor was back again tonight. Will say, I like to travel north for hunting season a bit, but if he hangs around during archery season he may run into a sharp problem. Our area requires 4 brow tines--and looks like he is trying to sprout a 4th on one side.

Taking my first trip there in 35 days can't wait to do a little salmon fishing