• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kentucky Ballistics at it again.

It's the new recoilless Remington 700.​

1648690267265.png

Click that thumbs up and don’t forget to subscribe and hit the bell to be notified of future videos.
Yep, he's discovered....by almost killing himself....that this shit sells to the unwashed masses so its ca ching, ca ching while the ca chinging is hot.

For the record, it came up on my feed while searching for Ray Steven's music videos.
Then I noticed he only posted it 4 hours ago.

Pretty sure the Rifle was a Savage.
I haven't bought a gun magazine in years, he said it was a Remington 783 and know they went tits up but that sure as shit is a Savage design:

Reactions: Bender

It's the new recoilless Remington 700.​

View attachment 7839480

The rifle identified as a Javelin... :)

ETA: Re: OP I can see how Operation Eldest Son pretty much wreaked straight up undiluted 160 proof hell upon the morale of the VC when it was in full swing... It is one thing to be bombed from the air by B-52s... It is a whole new thing when the rifle you are carrying or the one carried by your comrade that you are standing next to might be a bomb at any second. Eldest Son rounds were actually a plastic explosive in pellet form and disguised just like regular gunpowder so any enemy techs in the field pulling them apart hoping to catch the modded cartridges before they are shot cannot tell the difference at all.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn’t mine watching videos of gun blow ups if they had some useful knowledge behind them. Like a “I use xxx powder but accidentally grabbed yyy instead”

The level some of these guys go to for the views is just retarded

Stupid makes $$ so keep pumping out the stupid

Reactions: Mwalex
He's just showing off how much money he makes. Why do you think he kept feeling the need to remind us how much it costs for each round of .600NE or .700NE? The old saying "a fool and his money are soon parted" comes to mind. I would NEVER be stupid enough to wanna make a living doing what he does.

Idk... I think the gig that he has figured out is pretty genius. He gets to act like a six year old kid playing toys, except he’s got real big boy toys.

And there was some education to that, be cautious of squib’s.

Estimates say he makes about $400,000.00 a year off youtube so he can’t be a complete moron people watch him obviously.

Who knows what he makes with sponsorships and in the way of free firearms/ammo.

i wish he said what his "very spicy" round was made of

What he's doing is trying to cover Serbu's Ass. I'll bet his gun sales dropped drastically. So this guy buys a couple of 50's to prove that the ammo was faulty not the Serbu.

All the while, I still think it was the shooter that was faulty....

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I mean a part of me can’t blame him. He definitely was discovered after his .50 detonated in his face and now he is riding that ride as far as it will take him. Chances are he blowing up guns that were donated, or otherwise given to him just so people would see them on his channel and every time he pumps out one of these “gun blows up” video he is making big bucks from it…. Like others have said, he is just capitalizing on what his viewers and others want to see.

I will say this though.. im kinda surprised he got as big as he did before the fame if the gun blowing up just by shooting fruits, veggies, water jugs, and cinder blocks.. I could be wrong but he was around 1 million subscribers even before his gun accident and other bigger channels started pumping his numbers up.

I'm glad the obsession with Tannerite and binary explosives in general has slowed down quite a bit. I guess I'm just getting old because fads in general piss me off when they last too long. That or the fact I worked on farms as a kid and knew all about ANFO at a young age. :devilish:

I'm glad the obsession with Tannerite and binary explosives in general has slowed down quite a bit. I guess I'm just getting old because fads in general piss me off when they last too long. That or the fact I worked on farms as a kid and knew all about ANFO at a young age. :devilish:

You don’t like explosions?

How long have you lived in the free world?

You don’t like explosions?

How long have you lived in the free world?

I prefer visuals when it comes to fireworks. Explosive fireworks have no visuals and require no skills to make. Besides we already have devices that release all their stored energy at once. They're called capacitors.

I prefer visuals when it comes to fireworks. Explosive fireworks have no visuals and require no skills to make. Besides we already have devices that release all their stored energy at once. They're called capacitors.

Bet you’re fun at a party 🙄