• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Kentucky USPSA Section Match

I wanted to but I have to limit the number of level 2 and higher matches this year to manage supplies.

I'm already committed to the Michigan low cap match at the end of April, the OH state match in June, a Tim Herron class in July, and Area 5 in September.

Reactions: Alabusa
I have shot it a few times but not sure this year. The June calendar is getting full!

Reactions: Alabusa
Are you going to be at the Buckeye Blast or Area 5 this year?
I haven't planned anything besides my home club's GSSF match in May, Low cap match in June, along with the KY match, and a level 2 match in September....possibly the Tn Section match. Those will tax my ammo supply and probably be the only level 2 or higher matches I do this year unless components beco.e more available.

Reactions: 308pirate
Im trying to shoot the pcc nats in June but (insert your best Capt Kirk voice) must.....find.....primers.....