• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Kentucky

Southern KY, Franklin to be exact. Really close to Bowling Green, thats about it.

Kelly

Looking around for some places is Western Kentucky for some longer range shooting. All I am finding around here is < 300 yards.
frown.gif

Nicholasville here. Soon there will be a range open near Mammoth Caves. 1000 yds. They may be opening up a range out to 2000yds.

Kevil, KY here. Hard to find ranges here that would let the 338 stretch its legs. Crops will be out soon and the place I shoot will be a no go until harvest. Heard therenis a 400 yrd range in graves county open to the public.

Mammoth Caves

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300zero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nicholasville here. Soon there will be a range open near Mammoth Caves. 1000 yds. They may be opening up a range out to 2000yds. </div></div>

Can you give more INTEL on this range?

Mammoth Caves looks like the recreational area in KY?

Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 33choptop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looking around for some places is Western Kentucky for some longer range shooting. All I am finding around here is < 300 yards.
frown.gif
</div></div>

Wittaker's has a 300 yard lane

I was going there til I joined Red Brush in Newburgh.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going there til I joined Red Brush in Newburgh. </div></div>

Can you tell me more I have never heard of it. Quess I need to check it out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovetsx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going there til I joined Red Brush in Newburgh. </div></div>

Can you tell me more I have never heard of it. Quess I need to check it out </div></div>

check out this website ==> http://www.redbrush.org/

its right near Alcoa. Pretty nice range with about 600 club members. We can bring guests or you can be sponsored in by a member if you know someone. There's a 375 yard rifle range along with the various pistol bays and a shoot house. For certain matches, they open up the 500 yard rifle range.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lovetsx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was going there til I joined Red Brush in Newburgh. </div></div>

Can you tell me more I have never heard of it. Quess I need to check it out </div></div>

check out this website ==> http://www.redbrush.org/

its right near Alcoa. Pretty nice range with about 600 club members. We can bring guests or you can be sponsored in by a member if you know someone. There's a 375 yard rifle range along with the various pistol bays and a shoot house. For certain matches, they open up the 500 yard rifle range. </div></div>

Thanks for the info. Had no idea there was a nice one that close to me. I have been to the Sportsman's club in Evansville couple times but just to far. I can be to Alcoa in 15-20 minutes.

Will you sponsore me?

Let me bring you as a guest a time or two...make sure yer not a Psycho haha ;-)

if you wanna go friday or this weekend, shoot a pm and hit me up.

John

Hey Lovetsx, i was just kidding about the psycho thing lol. I never heard from ya!

I can't just sponsor someone i dont know but i'd be glad to go shooting with ya one weekend and then sponsor you.

Hope i didnt offend you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HD1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Lovetsx, i was just kidding about the psycho thing lol. I never heard from ya!

I can't just sponsor someone i dont know but i'd be glad to go shooting with ya one weekend and then sponsor you.

Hope i didnt offend you. </div></div>

Sorry been real busy turkey hunting! Havn't been on the Hide for awhile been to busy in the woods. Boy was it a wet weekend!

Yes I would love to go sometime...

Cool, did ya shoot any gobblers??? Anytime you wanna go, just holler.

John

Any of you guys know of anybody hiring Paramedics and good places to shoot in the Campbellsiville, Columbia area? My wife is itching to move back there.

Looking to move to the Danville Ky area, any info appreciated. Thanks

Hopkinsville ky here, Im going to the mammoth sniper challenge as a competer(sp?)