• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kestrel 5700 Ballistics with Hornady 4DOF

StopMakingSense

Sheep & Elk
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2021
    BC
    Selling my Kestrel 5700 Ballistics Weather Meter with Hornady 4DOF, all original packaging included.

$400 Shipped

Hornady 4DOF.jpeg

Sold... need to make it a point then on my threads here that first to PM gets it as it's what I get an email first from. If I'm stepping on toes here for the etiquette please let me know guys. I'm selling off a bunch of stuff here in the next week.

Sold... need to make it a point then on my threads here that first to PM gets it as it's what I get an email first from. If I'm stepping on toes here for the etiquette please let me know guys. I'm selling off a bunch of stuff here in the next week.
    You set your own rules on that. Most common practice around here is to honor the first public “I’ll take it”, not first PM, but at the end of the day it’s your call. It helps to spell it out in the ad before hand which one you’ll accept as the “winner”. Whoever got this one got a good deal 👍

You set your own rules on that. Most common practice around here is to honor the first public “I’ll take it”, not first PM, but at the end of the day it’s your call. It helps to spell it out in the ad before hand which one you’ll accept as the “winner”. Whoever got this one got a good deal 👍

Thanks for that, I'll spell it out on the top. I've got a bunch more items going for sale this week.