• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kestrel 5700 Elite Link w/ Applied Ballistics Software, & Armageddon Carrying Pouch

Matt-RetUSAF

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2020
San Antonio, TX
I’m selling my Kestrel 5700 Elite Link with the Applied Ballistics software and an Armageddon Gear carrying pouch.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. I bought it last year and have only used it a few times.

I’m selling it because I’m getting out of the chronograph/dialing scope business. I don’t shoot a discipline that requires me to track ballistics anymore.

Asking $xxx shipped. No trades. PPFF.

If you have any questions, or want to see more pictures, just let me know. Thanks for looking, Matt

Attachments

• IMG_0194.jpeg
    IMG_0194.jpeg
    475.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
I’m selling my Kestrel 5700 Elite Link with the Applied Ballistics software and an Armageddon Gear carrying pouch.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this. I bought it last year and have only used it a few times.

I’m selling it because I’m getting out of the chronograph/dialing scope business. I don’t shoot a discipline that requires me to track ballistics anymore.

Asking $650 shipped. No trades. PPFF.

If you have any questions, or want to see more pictures, just let me know. Thanks for looking, Matt
Hi. Would you take 6? If so, I'll buy right now.