• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel 5700 Elite with out LiNK and custom curves

Krob95

Black Multicam Master Race
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2019
    NoCo
    I have an Elite 5700 with AB but no LiNK. I finally got the profile loader downloaded on my computer so I can use custom curves on my kestrel but there’s one issue. Of the three calibers I shoot, I can only get a custom curve for lapua center x (.22lr). I also shoot a 6BRA with a Berger 109gr LRHT and a 22GT with a 95gr SMK, neither of which show up in the library.

I know the 109 hybrid has a custom curve on the LiNK models as verified by a friend who has one but before I go on and sell my kestrel, is there anyway to get an updated bullet library on the computer that includes at least the 109 hybrids?

thank you!

@Kestrel Ballistics

What firmware version is on your device?

On 1.45 109gr243LRHT is selectable directly on the device.

Neither are in ABloader74 which is now over a year old, is way past due for an update.

EDIT:
    The .224 95gr Sierra MatchKing isn't available in any of the libraries and there was an update 5/24 for LiNK Ballistics. This thing has been around since 2018, what's up there?

Last edited:
    What firmware version is on your device?

On 1.45 109gr243LRHT is selectable directly on the device.

Neither are in ABloader74 which is now over a year old, is way past due for an update.

EDIT:
    The .224 95gr Sierra MatchKing isn't available in any of the libraries and there was an update 5/24 for LiNK Ballistics. This thing has been around since 2018, what's up there?
    I will have to check when I get home this evening.