• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel 5700 Question

Jolliec

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 18, 2018
On the Kestrel 5700 Elite for Gun names, why do some have * in front of the names?

I can edit and remove it using the Kestrel app, but wondering what the significance of the asterisk is?

Thanks

It is a hold over that indicates if the profile was built in the app or Kestrel. It has little to no relevance today but is still there until it gets written out.

Thanks for the info. One of those little things that's been bothering me for some time! ;)

Reactions: zenbike
Rather than start a new thread, I have an asterisk beside my target distance that I don’t remember seeing ever before. I don’t see it in other peoples’ images either.
Is this the same indication that the gun profile was built on the app?
image.jpg

Rather than start a new thread, I have an asterisk beside my target distance that I don’t remember seeing ever before. I don’t see it in other peoples’ images either.
Is this the same indication that the gun profile was built on the app?
View attachment 7329763

That shows that you have a non-zero inclination angle set for the current target.

Thanks! I do have 15°.