• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel AB and Link target card

sled_mack

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2008
Slatington, PA
I see where I can export the target card data. But that is only for the current environmental conditions. Is there a way to manually change the environmental conditions? I would like to create cards at different DA conditions, not just current or last locked.

Thanks

Yes, on your kestrel scroll down to the ENV right click until it says "locked" then hit the enter button, you can scroll down and left/right to modify any of the environmental variables. The solutions and targets, target cards, range cards should all update. The easiest way to see this is make a very coarse change in DA and back out and loot at the result.

Finally got the chance to update the firmware and try this. Easy enough! Now I need to play with the inputs to see if all conditions that get me to 1K DA have the same ballistic outputs.

One more question while I’m here. Is there a way to turn off AJ besides setting wind speed 1 to zero?