• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel Black Friday Sale

CSI

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2008
SC
I just received an email from NK stating:
Buy any Kestrel 4000 series with Bluetooth® data transfer and get an entire weather station kit for FREE! The weather station kit includes Kestrel Collapsible Tripod, Vane Mount, Carry Case, and Kensington Bluetooth Dongle.
Plus, we're slashing prices for all other Kestrel meters all day. For one day only Kestrel Meters will be 25% off with an exclusive coupon code we will send Friday.

I would suggest anyone interested to sign up on their mailing list ASAP.

Re: Kestrel Black Friday Sale

excuse me for not knowing. but where is this? what is nk?

i have been looking for a kestrel for sometime and if there was a good sale, i could afford to buy one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HBARLeatherneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">excuse me for not knowing. but where is this? what is nk?

i have been looking for a kestrel for sometime and if there was a good sale, i could afford to buy one. </div></div>

Nielsen-Kellerman
http://www.nkhome.com/

I am also running a group buy in the group buy section for anyone looking to save some money. Not sure if we are beating there deal or not but thought I would toss it out there!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am also running a group buy in the group buy section for anyone looking to save some money. Not sure if we are beating there deal or not but thought I would toss it out there!
</div></div>

if the price on their website is correct at $339.00 for a 4000 i would say you are beating it even with the 10% off....fwiw

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DGUNN</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am also running a group buy in the group buy section for anyone looking to save some money. Not sure if we are beating there deal or not but thought I would toss it out there!
</div></div>

if the price on their website is correct at $339.00 for a 4000 i would say you are beating it even with the 10% off....fwiw </div></div>
The email stated all meters other than the 4000 series with bluetooth are going to be 25% off. The 4000 bluetooth series are not discounted at all however you will receive the free accessories. I assume (however unsafe it is) the non Bluetooth 4000 series will receive the 25% discount.

Considering UPS delivered my 4500NV this week, it looks like I ordered mine a bit prematurely.

One item of note: Since the 4500 is hermetically sealed, there is no USB/Firewire port to attach computer cable. If this is your intent, the extra $80 for the Bluetooth feature may be worth it.

Just ordered a 4500BNV for 399 with the extras. The only problem is you can't pick colors. They also have a coupon for 25% everything.

Does anyone know if the bluetooth data from the Kestrel will integrate with Ballistic FTE for the Ipod Touch?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jumper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know if the bluetooth data from the Kestrel will integrate with Ballistic FTE for the Ipod Touch?</div></div>

My guess is no, but I would like to know.

I have never had a problem ordering from these guys:

Shopping Cart

http://www.botachtactical.com/ke45powetr.html

Item Options Unit Price Qty. Cost Kestrel <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">4500</span>NV</span> Weather

Bluetooth : 0845BNVOLV - OD Green w/ Bluetooth add $75 (+75)
Free Case Color : Black (nice case - http://www.botachtactical.com/ketamoca.html

$384.00

<span style="font-weight: bold">NOW ADD "STIMULUS" IN THE COUPON WINDOW.... </span>

Subtotal: $384.00
10% savings: -$38.40
Total: $345.60

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RollingThunder51</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="font-weight: bold">NOW ADD "STIMULUS" IN THE COUPON WINDOW.... </span>
Subtotal: $384.00
10% savings: -$38.40
Total: $345.60</div></div>

Thanks bud, I just grabbed one! Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never got the NK coupon code ... ?? Anyone have it?

Thanks - </div></div>

KES25 for 25% off

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HBARLeatherneck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so $309 shipped from amzazon for the kestrel 4500nv is a deal? </div></div>

Yup. But for a few cents more you can purchase thru the group buy or from Triad Tactical and support vendors that support the Hide.

i wasnt buying, i just got interested because your post, so i was checking prices. i spent all my money on 50bmg reloading equipment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> . . for a few cents more you can purchase . . from Triad Tactical and support vendors that support the Hide. </div></div>

I didn't know Steve sold these ! ! ! Now I know for next time.