• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel data question

wyosniper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2010
WYOMING
i bought a new kestrel 5700 with link and downloaded the new app. I seen where you can go to litzs library and pick your actual bullet out, is this data better than the data I got from the bullet company it is different, just curious if anyone is using it, my bc stuff is off otherwise I got from the manufacture. And also I don't understand in the phone app, under scope data it says eunits 10 and next to it says clicks per tmoa, (you can't see this option on the unit) what value should you be using for 1/4 clicks Thank you

Last edited:
i bought a new kestrel 5700 with link and downloaded the new app. I seen where you can go to litzs library and pick your actual bullet out, is this data better than the data I got from the bullet company it is different, just curious if anyone is using it, my bc stuff is off otherwise I got from the manufacture. And also I don't understand in the phone app, under scope data it says eunits 10 and next to it says clicks per tmoa, (you can't see this option on the unit) what value should you be using for 1/4 clicks Thank you

The manufacturer data tends to be more of an average vs real. The G7 profiles are very accurate.

As as for the question Eunits heee is an explanation. You should use 4 clicks per tmoa.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/www.snipershide.com\/shooting\/core\/image\/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP\/\/\/wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw=="}[/IMG2]​