• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel Elite Support

CombatVet71

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2019
I have two 5700 Kestrels, Applied and Elite both with Link. I have had nothing but problems from day one trying to get the right info and procedures for operating the 5700's, watched all the YouTube video's and finally gave up. Then I decided after a year or more, to give it another shot. There might be an all inclusive video out there on how to program and use the 5700's but I have not found it, YET. I have now gotten some much needed advice on how to program and use the Kestrel's. The info came from a phone call from NK and the Kestrel Support member. He was able to fill in the missing pieces and in so doing, all the pieces have begun to fall in place for me. I just wanted to take my hat off to the Kestrel Team for helping this old disabled Nam Vet get his shit straight for once. He mentioned Truing up the Rifle's I have and I told him that in Arkansas we have no 1000 yard ranges but I know of a mountain top road that you cans see down for a mile and a half I could sneek in and use during the week. Again, thanks ever so much to the Kestrel Support Family.