• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel error using iOS 14

Kestrel Ballistics

Commercial Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2018
Boothwyn PA
kestrelinstruments.com
iOS 14 is being pushed out and we are aware there is now an issue with Kestrel LiNK Ballistics and the Single Target screen if using iOS 14.

If you find any other issues please post them here. We are looking into the issue now.

iOS 14 is being pushed out and we are aware there is now an issue with Kestrel LiNK Ballistics and the Single Target screen if using iOS 14.

If you find any other issues please post them here. We are looking into the issue now.

I’ve found a few apps that connect things with Bluetooth that iOS 14 screwed up.

Edit: I just noticed that Bluetooth was turned off under Kestrel LiNK Ballistics in settings in the iPhone, I don’t know how that happened.

Second edit: Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app is totally unresponsive after connection on both my iPhone XS and iPad Pro and if you close and reopen it the app closes itself after about 10 seconds.

Last edited:
I ran into issues this morning. I could connect and upload profiles to the Kestrel, but I could not use the iPhone for Single Target Engagement.

my app is freezing after I send a profile to my kestrel. I need to force close the app and restart it to try and do anything on it.

So when's the update coming out? The app keeps freezing on me.... I can't select anything

It isn’t working for anyone that I spoke with this past weekend, I’ll bet there are a lot of pissed off developers that weren’t ready for iOS 14 to be released.

my Kestrel app won’t work, I can’t do anything. App is freezing

My app becomes unresponsive after hitting the home button from any screen on iOS 14.0.1 . I installed the iOS update yesterday.