• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kestrel fw 1.49 with Sight Scale Factor now available

So I just noticed that my Accuracy 1st no longer works. I tried turning it on or off as well as doing a factory restore and no dice. My software did fail a few times before it succeeded in installing so not sure if something got corrupted. The new SSF does work though. Help.

So I just noticed that my Accuracy 1st no longer works. I tried turning it on or off as well as doing a factory restore and no dice. My software did fail a few times before it succeeded in installing so not sure if something got corrupted. The new SSF does work though. Help.
Make sure the unit is set for Mils and Meters, updates seem to be erratic on what gets set or left behind.

ETA:
You need to Lock the environment on the the ballistics page, pressing the red button to capture isn't enough.

Last edited:
Make sure the unit is set for Mils and Meters, updates seem to be erratic on what gets set or left behind.

ETA:
You need to Lock the environment on the the ballistics page, pressing the red button to capture isn't enough.
That’s was it. The non locked environment. Thank you!!

Reactions: 6.5SH
After listening to the latest podcast with Jacob from Rifles Only and Buck from Leupold, it sounds like we don't actually want our reticles to be mil for mil with a tall target at 100 yards...